Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Throughly furnished unto all good works

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. 2Timothy 3:17

This verse was the study of this morning. I chose it because what I am attempting to do by going to college is to be thoroughly furnished. To be thoroughly furnished is to be equipped completely, to have the knowledge and the skills to tackle what tasks you will face in your life. It has the connotation or being able to accomplish a task or to be able to see how to accomplish it, at least as best I can find not knowing greek.

The question I had this morning is what all do you need to be equipped for? How much is enough? And what are the most important things to be equipped with?

I will consider the answer to that today and will post again tomorrow morning.

God Bless!

No comments: